Just in time for the beginning of the school year, Google has announced 10 new features for students and teachers to explore in Google Classroom and Google Forms! Here’s a list of the features which you can read more about in their blog post:
- Single view of student work
- Reorder classes
- Decimal grading:
Teachers can now use decimal points when grading assignments in Classroom.
- Transfer class ownership
- Add profile picture on mobile – Coming soon
- Provision classes with Google School Directory Sync
- New Classroom integrations:
Classroom now integrates seamlessly with Quizizz, Edcite, and Kami. Coming soon: Code.org
- Display class code:
Teachers can now display the class code in full screen.
- Sneak Peek! Import Google Forms Quiz scores into Classroom – Coming soon
- Add feedback in question-by-question grading in Quizzes
Which feature/s are you most excited about? Are there any features you’d like to see Google add in the future? If so, be sure to leave feedback by following the instructions down below.
Be First to Comment