If the things listed below more or less describe your present situation, then this article is for you:
- You’re primarily a Windows shop and your users login to their workstations using their Active Directory domain accounts.
- You’ve got a wireless network that utilizes WPA/WPA2 Enterprise encryption.
- You’ve got one (or thirty) brand new MacBooks staring back at you that need to be configured for classroom use.
- You’ve successfully connected to a wireless network and joined the MacBook/s to your domain using a local admin account on the MacBook.
- After doing the things listed above and logging out of the local account you are presented with the soul-crushing message shown below and are unable to login to your MacBook using an Active Directory account.